Collage

My collage has a random collection of things that I like and that represent me. The first thing I put is the Chick- Fil-A logo because the food is super good and it’s my favorite fast food place. I like chicken a lot in general but the chicken sandwiches from Chick-Fil-A, especially with the sauce, is really good. The second thing I put was the Club America logo, which is a Mexican soccer team. I put it because it’s my favorite team and I just like soccer in general. The next thing I put were two characters from Breaking Bad, which are Walter White and Jesse Pinkman. Breaking Bad is my favorite show and is probably the best TV show to ever exist. The other thing I put was Lionel Messi, who is my favorite soccer player. The guy with the white t-shirt is FlightReacts, and I put him since he’s one of my favorite youtubers. The next thing I put was a dumbbell because I like working out and its my favorite hobby.

The next thing I put was Kanye West since he’s one of my favorite music producers. In the middle, I put a Christian cross because I’m a Christian and my faith is very important to me. The next thing I put was the Los Bukis logo, which is a band from Mexico. I put the logo because they’re my favorite band. The next thing I put was Canelo Alvarez, who is a Mexican boxer. I put him because he’s my favorite boxer and he’s an inspiration to me. On the other side of the collage, I put the NBA logo because I’m also a basketball fan. Next to that, I put the Netflix logo because I like watching TV shows on it. I’ve watched shows like Breaking Bad and I just finished watching Squid Game.

Next, I put Ariel Camacho and Joan Sebastian because I listen to a lot of their songs. They play the guitar in most of their songs and I just like guitar music in general. I also put the American and Mexican flag because I’m an American, but most of my family is Mexican, so I get to experience both cultures. Next, I put a truck because I’m not really a car person, but I would like to own a truck because they can come in handy for multiple situations. The last thing I put was a photo of Giannis Antetokounmpo, who is my favorite basketball player.